- Until the beginning of July you may need crampons. Rental of crampons at the camping Bordes de Graus.
- With fog the use of GPS is essential. You can rent a Certascan o Graus for 30 euros for 4 days (if you bring a credit card, we will not ask a deposit).
- The trek is not yet fully signposted.
- The daytrips are long, and it is advisable to use all shelters.
- You can start the trail at three different shelters: Camping Bordes de Graus in Catalonia, gite l’Escolan in Bidous (France), or the Presbytery in Aulus les Bains (France). If you want to start from the shelter Certascan, you have to count with an extra three hours (th Llurri trail).
- The last day, you will end up at the your starting point. It is better to spend the night here to make the trip more rested.
- The registration fee is 30 euro per person, and gives you:
- the notebook of the trail
- a booking done for you at all the shelters and refuges
- an accident insurance
- an exclusive map 1:25.000 editions Alpina
- If you prefer to organize the trip you selves, please take contact with the different shelters and refuges before starting trail.
|If your personal insurance doesn’t cover mountain hiking, it could be interesting to arrange a temporary insurance. We can do it for you, but if you want to do personally, please click on the photo: